Wednesday, May 14, 2008

There's a rumble in the jungle!

I made these two cards on Saturday using stamps from Penny Black. My favorite is the hippo, I think she is too cute. I used the prisma color pencils that I had sitting on my desk for the past six months. I am not to familiar with the blending technique and attended a class given by Margarita at our local stamp store. I was so happy I attended this class because she gave us alot of tips on blending. I plan to use these color pencils more often since I now have an idea how to blend. Hopefully with time I will get it to perfection. I plan to make more cards with these awesome jungle animals I am sure they will come in handy for kids birthdays or even a birthday invitation. Last night I worked on my baby shower cards, I completed 5 cards last night, I still have 11 to go! Well I gotha go, I have to visit a few of my friends blogs. Thanks for visiting!






Photobucket

8 comments:

Annapurna said...

These little guys are too cute! Love your coloring too.

Yani said...

Loved your cards. The stamped images look terrific. Great job!

Liz said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy! I love the blue outlines you've done on the bottom card, it really brings the images to life :D

Liz x
(sbs12)

Rachel Webber said...

Beautiful cards - these are fab stamps & I love the way that you've coloured them.

Melissia said...

Oh my goodness are these ever cute!!!

Jami said...

Great cards! you blended just great. That does take a bit of practice:)

Liz Gil said...

Estan hermosisisisimos esos animalitos!!

Lindo trabajo Wendy

Liz Gil

Sarah said...

These cards a brilliant!! I love the layouts and the colouring looks terrific!