Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's been a while......

Wow, I didn't realize its been that long since I last updated my blog. Time sure does fly by. I am not going to bother to make up any excuses, I have simply been feeling a little lazy lately and have not done any cards, scrapbooking pages, let alone any blogging what so ever. Well today is the last day of school here in Florida and boy am I glad. No homework or studing for two whole months. I plan to continue the daily reading with my daugther. I don't want her brain to get totally lazy this summer. The weather here in Florida is getting extremely hot and sticky. I have no complaints, everyone that knows me, knows that I love hot weather and hate the cold. I am hoping now that school is over that I get my motivation back to start making cards again. I signed up for a non-rectangular card swap that is due next week so I plan to be busy this weekend making 14 cards shaped as a baby onsie. I already started on 4 and hope to complete them tonight. I have to make sure they are out in the mail by Monday. Once I am done, I will post photos of the cards. I want to thank Anna one of my SBS12 for sending me some really nice PIF Candy. The first 3 people to post on my blog will receive PIF candy from me. Once you receive my PIF candy you need to do the same and send out PIF candy to the first three people that leave you comments on your blog. Well ladies thanks for visiting and I hope to have new photos up shortly.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jami said...

How are the 14 cards coming?

Tracy K said...

Oh I haven't got time for my children to break up yet. We have another 5 weeks left. Scary as my middle one will be going to senior school. I still wish I was in Florida though, I love hot weather too. Coming over next year so if you know of any good crafting shops around Kissimee area,you'll have to let me know.
Tracy