Thursday, June 19, 2008

Non-Rectangular Card Swap

I participated in non-rectangular card swap that is being hosted at Scrapbook.com latin forum. We had to make cards that are not your typical rectangular shape cards. I had first signed up to do the baby onsie card but there were too many baby cards so I decided to do a ladies shirt card. I'm glad I signed up for this as I was losing my strive to make any cards. Putting these cards together has pumped me up and I can't wait to get home tonight to make a few more for some friends of mine. I start my vacation on June 27th and I can't wait. This will be the first time in 5 years that we will not be traveling to another country. This year we plan to visit different parts of Florida. Its funny I've been here for 18 years and still have not seen all the beauty Florida has to offer. I plan to visit St. Augustine. I hear its really beautiful there. I also plan to visit Orlando and go to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. I've never been to Islands of Adventure so this will be a first for me and my family. My daughter loves Orlando so this trip is for her. Well friends, thanks for visiting and I will chat with you all later!






Photobucket

21 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow! Those are so cute!! Awesome job!

Enjoy your vacation. You and your family are going to have a great time!

Unknown said...

These are fabulous! Great non regular shape and I love the glitter use...

Fantabulous!

Ruby Claire said...

These are so BEAUTIFUL and so creative! I have never thoguht you could do something like that! :D
xx

Jami said...

very cute cards! Have fun on your vacation:)

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, these are completely awesome hun, I love them...so original!! Hels SBS

craftyrachel said...

Wow! That sounds like a fabulous vacation. Have a great time.

Check out a couple new swaps on the SBS-12 board:
Swaps

Rachel Webber said...

These are fabulous cards, where do you get the template (if you used one)?

Tracy K said...

Oh ww these are simply gorgeous. Did you have a template to work from?

Liz said...

Wow, how gorgeous are these cards?!! I thought they were real clothes at first glance, lol. Great work Wendy :)

Liz x

Luzmi_Lucy said...

¡Fantásticas tarjetas! ¡Me encantan! ¡Felicidades Wendy y que Dios te bendiga!

Yeisa said...

Bellas!!

Rosie said...

OMG! They look just like real blouses! How very cool!
Enjoy your vacation!

Luzmi_Lucy said...

Saludos Wendy, son tus creaciones una inspiración para mí y es por eso que te invito a que pases por mi blog pues te he nominado para el premio: "Brillante Weblog". ¡Felicidades y que Dios te bendiga!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

wendy hermosas tarjetas bellas que pena que esta ves no jugue

Dawn said...

these are just too adorable and very creative!!!!

Hope you have/had a wonderful vacation.

Elisabeth said...

BTW~SBS12 is moving to a yahoo board.

Click to join sbs12sistahs

craftyrachel said...

Where have you been? We miss you!

Rachel, SBS-12

Dawn said...

Wendy, were are you? Hope all is well!

Liz Gil said...

Nice job!!!!!

craftyrachel said...

Wendy, where are you? I hope you are ok! Drop us a line...

Anonymous said...

Adorei o seu blog, parabens é lindo. Aproveito para te convidar a conhecer o meu:
www.delgrande.blogspot.com
Bjs
Káty (Lisbon-Portugal)