Friday, November 7, 2008

My New Online Business

It's been a long while since I last posted on my blog. Some of you I've been keeping in touch by email but I lost contact with alot of you and I hope to reconnect again. All is good at the homefront. We went through a few obstacles and hurdles this past summer but luckily life is back to normal again. I just started by own online business called Shop To Earn and I am really excited about it. My website has over 600 retail store links and everytime anyone shops from my site I get cash back plus points. I've only been in the business since Oct. 15 and I am extremely happy with the results. I do alot of online shopping so it made alot of sense why not earn extra cash while I shop and when other people shop. I hope you go by and visit my website and tell me what you think.



Photobucket

8 comments:

craftyrachel said...

I'm so glad to see a post on your blog! That's great news about your new online business. Yay! We have missed you. Have you been on our SBS-12 yahoo group? I would love to have you join our stamped images swap, if you havent already. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

Liz said...

Great to see you posting again! Good luck with your new business :D

Liz xxx

Dawn said...

Glad to see you back posting again! As Rachel said, we have missed you! Good luck with your new business:)

Belynda-Lee said...

hi there,
what an amazing talent you are, fantastic work, all your cards are soo cute. i would love to get into card making, hopefully soon when i find time. all the best with ur buisness.
belynda

craftyrachel said...

We miss your creations!

Happy Thanksgiving! Check out my Thanksgiving message.

Jami said...

Good luck with your business:)

Rachel Webber said...

Great news on the business & glad your okay!

Annapurna said...

Good luck with your new business and Happy Holidays!!!