Friday, December 12, 2008

The Holidays and STE!

It feels like it was just the other day I was planning my vacation and now I am planning my holiday events. Time is definitely passing to quick for me. My son William is arriving on Sunday from Ohio. Its been a little over a year since I last saw him and I can't wait for his arrival. He will be spending a couple of weeks with us and the whole family is super excited. I spent most of the evening yesterday putting my grocery list together so I can go shopping for all of his favarite snacks, meals, etc. I want the holidays to be super special, its been a while since I've had all my kids at home during the holidays. Christmas eve dinner will be at my sister house. Christmas will be spent at my house. I am planning a nice dinner with all of my kids favorite desserts. These next few weeks will be very busy for me. Having William home I am going to be a busy bee but loving every minute of it. This year was the first time I did alot of online shopping. I've purchase thing online before never never did christmas shopping online. It was kind of nice and it was definitely alot more relaxing than hitting the stores. More and more people are doing online Christmas shopping so I figured why not do the same except I get get cash back and points on my shopping through Shop To Earn. I purchased a few video cd's at a very good price, I also ordered a few jackets from under armour, holiday baskets from Mrs. Beasley and some pjs from Victoria's secret. Not to mention, William's airline ticket for his upcoming visit. I receive free shipping on everything, plus my cash back and a total of 78 points from my own shopping. I've been checking my points daily and each day I keep getting more and more points. Just yesterday I receive 6 points and today I had another 17 points and these are points I am receiving from other people ordering through my STE site. Its pretty cool seeing these points accumulating plus the cash back. STE is doing their commission payout early this month. They are planning it for Dec. 16 which is 5 days earlier than usual. I think its very considerate of them for doing this. They know there are alot of people counting on this extra money and receiving it early is a blessing. The business is going very well for me and I count my blessing everyday. I currently have seven people signed up under me and a total of 29 people in my team. Due to all the preparation for the holidays I haven't devoted as much time to STE as I would like but after this week I will be back on track and will be getting back to business to grow my team. I am still working on my recipe boxes and recipe cards that I am making for the ladies in my family as Christmas gifts. I finally completed my holidays christmas tags. I truly enjoy making these. It was fun using my stamps again. Once I complete my recipe boxes I will take photos of them plus the tags and post them on my blog for all to see.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,

Just dropping by to wish you a very happy new year and to let you know that my blog has moved here.

Hope you're well,

Liz xxx