Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its A Baby Shower







I am doing a baby shower for my buddy Priscillia who is having a baby girl in August. I am planning her shower for June 22nd and I am playing around with different images for the baby shower invitations. I love the one with the pregnant diva. This image reminds me of her since she is young and hip. She wanted her shower colors to be minty green so I made sure I used that color in this card. One of my friends from SB sent me a very nice Rak which included this image, the image is from TAC. I want to thank Yesenia who is from Puerto Rico for sending me all the wonderful images which included this hip and stylish mom-to-be. The other card is a dress. Its not minty green but right now I am just having fun putting things together. I actually like both and would probaby use the dress as thank you cards after the shower. If any of you have any neat templates for baby or baby shower cards please share. I would like to try out a few more before I finally decide which one I am going to stick with. I need to mail them out no later than May 15 so I have some time to play a bit. I am finally caught up with all my pif mail outs, swaps and Raks, wow, these things are like having a second job. I'm not complaining because I love doing this and I enjoy receiving all the goodies everyone has sent to me. Tonight I plan to complete my card for my mothers day swap that I signed up with. Well girls, I wish you a beautiful day and thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Melly1622 said...

i love it mom

Rachel Webber said...

You have a good day too & thanks for the PIF candy, I love it!

Annapurna said...

Lovely cards. Love the green on the preggy lady.

Like you said, it is a second job. I will have to take a break from RAKs and SWAPs. I have 4 piles sitting on my desk waiting to be mailed out and haven't even started on the PIF from you :-)

Nany said...

wow Wendy te quedo espectacular..

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty...I like the top one a lot...something about green and pink just do it for me. Have fun planning the party I know your friend will enjoy it!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

amiguita que hermosa te quedo me encanto!!!hay chus me sonroje cuando lei my nae ji, ji!!

Unknown said...

Cute cards!! Your friend is very lucky to have you make these for her!

Jami said...

i love these cards! The prego woman is so cute.

Liz Gil said...

Wendy, bellisimos!!!!, esa embarazada esta bella

Saludines

Liz Gil

Patty Tanúz said...

Hola Wendy, muy lindas tarjetas!!!! Me gusta ese stamp de embarazooo hehehe Saludos!

Vixykins said...

That top one made me laugh! I wish my legs were like that loL!

Sarah said...

I love the top card, it's fab and trendy!
xx :0)

simplyfairies said...

GORGEOUS,

I too have been a bad blogger, not even been able to visit my blog sisters so apologies to ya all...

Leelee's Cake-Abilities said...

Wendy, thank you so much for your comment about my blog. Absolutely love your work. Beautiful.

Melissia said...

These are ADORABLE!

Tracy K said...

I love the green baby shower card. It works so well.

Rosie said...

It's a wild world Wendy... all those PIFs and stuff! I love the pregnant diva! Fab card!

Anonymous said...

UUUUfff estan mas que preciosas muy buen trabajo trabajas muy bonito.