Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Wednesday to All!







Its been a couple of days since my last post. Not much is happening. I did some scrapbooking this past weekend with my daugther. Just worked on two pages and both are missing its and buts, I plan to complete this weekend and post them next week. I did get together on Monday with a few of my stamping friends and we worked on two cards and a book to store the cards in. We had alot of fun working on this project. Attached are the photos. Many thanks to Lynn for giving us this template for the book, I love it. The other card, I worked on last night. I plan to mail it out to my ex-boss. The sentiment is inside (just because I care) from Stampin Up! I started watching the television series (Prison Break). Boy is it addictive, just like stamping. I am watching the first season which is pretty old but I have to say it is awesome. I went to sleep last night at 1:00 am watching episodes 9-13. The only reason I went to bed is because I didn't have the following episode, I have to go pick it up from Blockbuster today. I want to congratulate the following people for winning my PIF candy:

Anna -SBS12
Rachel Webber - SBS12
Yanitza - SLB

I plan to mail out my PIF candy next week. Just send me a little note when you receive it. Well ladies, I gotta go and visit other blogs!


Photobucket

15 comments:

Annapurna said...

I just went to post office to mail the PIF and phew that was hectic. Figuring out what to send. This one might be easier, since I did it once already.

I love the card you made with the glitter. It looked like embossing, but the closeup gave it away.

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful cards!! Great job!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful cards! ;)

Patty Tanúz said...

Hola Wendy, Spanish bellaaaaaa hehehehe Gracias por tu comment en mi bloggg, haces muy bonitos trabajossssssssss, me encantaron las tarjetas y las fotos pasadas!!!! Felicidades y por aquí nos estamos leyendooo hehehehe Besosssssssss y Feliz Scrap!

Yani said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the PIF Candy! I'll be emailing my addy to you soon. Thanks again!

Nany said...

hola.. ando visitando todos los blogs del sisterhood y por aqui estoy dejando un saludo desde Puerto Rico....estan preciosas tus tarjetas....

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards. Your post started off similar to a confession;-)

Stampin-MAMI said...

hey nena, how are you? Love those cards and the holders, you gotta post a tutorial, so i can try this.... also una pregunta how did you do the signature for you blog, what did you use? Let me know cause Im dying to do that to my page,,,, oh yea and girl i love love love your page.... looks awesome

Zazil said...

que lindo tu blog y me gusto mucho mas tus trabajitos!!

Liz said...

Beautiful work Wendy!

Liz x

Sarah said...

Fantastic cards and I love the book you made!
xx

Sonia said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS... Great Job!!!!

I will add you blog in my blog... i'm a newbie blogger.

Sonia said...

See my blog:
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
you have a tag.

Unknown said...

I really like the two cards and the booklet...the papers you used are fantastic...is there a template of the booklet somewhere?

Tracy K said...

Hi Wendy my email address is
track456@btinternet.com
Love your cards