Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Papertake Sketch Challege #1

The challenge over on Papertake weekly this week was a sketch, this is my take on it. This is the second time I join a challenge. The paper, bella image was from PIF candy I received from Tracy K. this week. The shoe stamp image is from Danami Designs and the pink felt flower border on top is from Target. I did not add a title or sentiment since it can be for any occassion. I will wait and see what comes up and add a sentiment than. I just love the this bella. Thanks Tracy for sending this great stamped image.






Photobucket

21 comments:

tracie said...

fabulous card, loving the pink and gorgeous flower boarder :-)x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, great colours and stamp

Kathy said...

You did a great job with the sketch!! I love the colors and the bella image...

Zimtschnecke said...

Beautiful card! I love Bella so much! Great work!

Sandy said...

Wow Wendy this is so pretty. Wonderful papers and colors. Love it.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wow - this is sooooooo pretty

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love colours and great images! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Annapurna said...

All the materials looked familiar, since Tracy sent me these things :-)

Very pretty card and love the layout.

Elisabeth said...

Fabulous job! The papers and colors just pop!!

debby4000 said...

Lovely great colours.

MelissaS said...

this color combination is great - so spring-y! It makes me want to go shoe shopping :)
Melissa (SBS12)

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card, love the daring colors!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy gorgeous card ,love it all ,Dawnx
thanks for joining the challenge

Jami said...

I love this bella. Very cute paper.

Ruby Claire said...

beautiful card!
LOOVE the stamp!
xx

Tracy K said...

Wow I just love the card. Glad you liked your PIF.

Rachel Webber said...

Lovely card, really like the bright colours they work so well together.

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card hun, love it...Hels SBS12

Dawn said...

great card and stamp! Love the colors!

Glad someone is getting their mail - lol

Sonia said...

Love the colors and of course love the beautiful card. Great job!!!

Jami said...

Love this card....she's so cute.