Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Monday!



I was so excited when I checked my blog this morning and found out I won some Pif candy. One of my SBS12 sisters (Tracy K)was offering some Pif candy and the first three to post on her blog receives the candy. I was one of the three. At times I can be just like a kid and get excited over the smallest things. This was the first time I ever won Pif candy so I was very excited. Once I receive it I have to offer Pif candy to the first 3 people that post on my blog so make sure you all stay tuned. By the way Pif stands for Pass It Forward. Once you receive some Pif candy you need to pass on some pif candy of your own to the first 3 that post on your blog. On Friday, I found the doll pins and purchased a few packs for my ribbon storage. I also picked up two candy jars from Target and started on my little project. I haven't finished but I was sure glad I started. I plan to continue tonight. Attached is a photo. I also got a chance to start on my Easter cards for my nieces and nephew. The one I posted is for my 11 year old niece. I wanted something fun, colorful and cute. I plan to do two more that will be very similar to send to my other two nieces. I need to come up with an Easter card for boys that is not too girly looking. Let's see what I can come up with tonight. I finally ordered the Scor-Pal. I've read so much on the scor-pal that I had to get one. I also purchased the cuttlebug this weekend, it was on sale for $49.99 plus I had a $10gift card from Joann's so I figured why not. I used the cuttlebug to make my Easter card. I really think I am going to love my cuttlebug. The possibilities are endless!

3 comments:

craftyrachel said...

Isn't the ribbon holder fun? I spent a good amount of time this weekend winding my ribbon onto clothespins. I love your Easter card too! And, I'm jealous of your Cuttlebug. I wonder if I will be the last of SBS-12 to purchase one... Hugs! Rachel

Annapurna said...

Nice card! Welcome to the cuttlebug club :-)
I am afraid I won't see my ribbon if it is wrapped in like that and then piled on top of one another. I have them in shoe boxes all lined up, so I can see them all.

MelissaS said...

such a cute card! And I really like your candy jar of ribbon :)