Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Back!

I had a great time in Ocala this past weekend. I did manage to visit Hobby Lobby, I just love that store. I picked up two stamps from House mounse, I have to recharge my camera's battery so I cannot take any pictures of them. I will do this tonight and post them. We visited a house that had their own personal zoo, yes, their own private zoo in their back yard. I took a few pictures with a giraffe and a beautiful zebra. I will definitely post these photos tonight. It was a wonderful experience. You know you go to a zoo and can only take photos of animals and they are always so far away plus you can never touch them. The animals at this private zoo were all tamed. I was able to pet the zebra, giraffe, camel, kangaroo and every animal she had in her yard. The experience was awesome. I'm an animal lover and so is my daughter and this is something we will never forget. I can't wait to put my scrapbooking pages together of these awesome photos. I finally posted the bella swap on the SBS12 site. I hope many of you participate. Also, I am officially a Stampin Up Demonstrator. I am having my first friends and family gathering on Sunday, March 30 and during this gathering we plan to form a stamping and scrapbooking club. I'm really excited about this, this is a great opportunity to hang out with people that enjoy your same hobby and most of them are family so I am really looking forward to seeing them on a regular basis once our group is formed. Well enough chatting for now and I will post some pics tonight.

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Hey Wendy!

I emailed you earlier about your makeover and I sometimes end up in the junk mail so I thought I would leave you a comment also! Email me when you can! ksmccallaghan at hotmail.com

Jami said...

Alright, I'm a total dork, where is the link for our yahoo group. I went in search of your swap and I can't find it:(

Jami said...

My email is Peanut92698@yahoo.com

Ruby Claire said...

Sounds like you had an AWESOME time!
Cant wait to see those photos!
Toronga zoo, near us- all the animals are far away. i would have loved to touch them all!

Annapurna said...

Where are those pics you promised? Glad you had a good time.

Rachel Webber said...

Sounds great, can't wait to see your photo's

Dawn said...

Welcome back.

I love your new blog layout - the design at the top is pretty:-)