Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two cards in one day, WOW!



My daughter has been doing great this week with her spelling words and sight words. When this happens, it gives me more time for some me time. My daughter and I did a little coloring together, she really enjoys doing cards with me and I figure if it relaxes me, it must do the same for her. Well after she went to bed I was able to put these two cards together. I really love the bunny card. The other card I plan to give it to a friend today who always mails me Boston Market coupons. She use to work with me but retired this past December. A couple of girls from the office are having lunch with her today and I plan to give her this card with a few postage stamps inside. I guess this is the least I can do since she does use her own postage stamps to mail me my coupons. I'm not sure if I am going to have time to do any stamping tonight. I have to prepare for our mini getaway to Ocala, FL. My sister-in-law moved out there about a year ago and I have only visited once. We plan to spend the weekend there and they have a hobby lobby nearby so I definitely plan to go by Hobby Lobby. We don't have a Hobby Lobby in South Florida. Michaels is great but I love shopping at Hobby Lobby. Hopefully I find a lot of cute stamps on sale.

5 comments:

David said...

DEAR WHOEVER,

COOL BLOG! COULD YOU VISIT MINE AT www.dsvet.blogspot.com and leave some comments based on the posts. My page is basically about hunting and some other stuff. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT. I WILL HAVE TO END UP DELETING THE BLOG IF THERE ARE NO COMMENTS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS> THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG BY THE WAY.
SINCERELY,
Devin Kabb

Annapurna said...

You have been busy girl. I thought I was here just last week, and you already have 3 posts :-)
Love those bright and lovely cards!
Congrats on becoming an SU demo!

craftyrachel said...

Hey! My daughters father lives in Ocala! He is the airport manager. I have never been, but I here it is nice. She visits there a few times a year. Have a great weekend!

Jami said...

The little girl card is so cute.

Dawn said...

Love the color combos! And thank you again for the images. I can't wait to use them! And this is giving me some ideas.

Congrats on the SU demo.