Monday, March 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

OK, I've been tagged!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about myself.... UMMMM......

1. I have no sence of direction( I always seem to get lost whenever I have to drive to a new location).
2. I am definitely not a morning person, those who know me can vouch for me.
3. I love to shop!
4. My husband says I snore, but I don't believe him.
5. I have a habit of putting my cell phone on silent and than I forget about it.
6. I love hot weather, I cannot stand the cold.
7. I cannot work or clean without listening to some kind of music.


1. Ruby
2. Tracy K
3. Maria
4. Yanitza
5. Tracy
6. Melissia
7. Elisabeth

1 comments:

Stampin-MAMI said...

hahah i am first to post......i have never been tagged, i got so excited that I saw my name, hahah.. ok let me go back and read and Ill post on my blog, who i am going to tag.... thank you mija....