Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I can't believe I did it!


Well ladies, remember yesterday I mentioned I was going to meet with a demonstrator from Stampin up. Well I did, and guess what, I signed up as a demonstrator. I am now a Stampin Up Demonstrator. I haven't received my ID yet, but once I do, I will officially be a Stampin Up Demonstrator. It was such a great deal I couldn't resist. I will be getting a bunch of scrapbooking demo stuff worth $330 for $159. On top of that Stampin up threw in a set of stamps valued at $47 and the recruiter threw in another set herself. I get discounts on all my orders plus I can a little extra money on a hobby that I really enjoy. I am not going to stress to much on workshops or classes. I did this more for myself. I am already spending alot of money on stamps and stuff, why not get it at a discount. I'm not too concern on meeting my quarterly quota as my daughter and I are really into this hobby so I am sure between both of us we will be fine. Anything extra is always welcomed. Last night I did not get a chance to do anything with cards due to the meeting with the stampin up recruiter. On another note, I was happy to see that one of my blogger friends from Scrappy Latin Bloggers awarded me with an award "El Blogger del Dia", which means "Blogger of the Day". I'm glad Yanitza thought of me and I appreciate this award very much. Thanks, Yani.

0 comments: