Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Its Tuesday!


I just love that we are back to daylight savings time. I get to enjoy the evenings better now. After work when I got home it was only 6:30pm and the sun was still shining. I try to do whatever I can outdoors so I can enjoy the fresh air. My husband did a BBQ yesterday while I helped my daughter with her homework and spelling words(We did this outside in the patio). For some reason, not sure why, we were done early and I was able to get a card done and was in bed by 10pm. I haven't been to bed this early in months. I felt so rested when I got up this morning. Well today I am going to meet with a Stampin Up demonstrator. She lady has been calling me and sending me emails for some time now, I figured let me see what she has to offer. Well I will keep you all posted after I meet with the SU Demonstrator.
Attached is another Easter card I made for my niece. Oh, I forgot to mention, I finally finshed getting all my stamped images together for the SBS12 swap and it finally went out in the mail today.

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the card, how cute is that stamp:-)

I am glad that the time has changed too but still adjusting a little. It is great to have daylight left after work! I'll keep an eye out for the images. I feel like a kid waiting on all of them to come in - how sad am I?? LOL