Friday, March 14, 2008

I received my Scor-Pal!



I was so excited when my husband called me to tell me that I received my Scor-Pal. I just knew there was no way I was going to go to sleep without playing with my Scor-Pal a little bit. I saw this technique on one of the blogs I visited and thought it was the cutest thing. I can't quite remember whose blog I saw this card technique but I will check for it tonight and give the proper credit to the person who designed this technique. I really had fun putting this little card together. I plan to do a few more this weekend as they make cute little thank you cards. I head out to Ocala today and plan to take my laptop, scor-pal and cutter. I plan to pick up some cardstock when I shop at Hobby Lobby. I won't be doing much of card making but do plan to play with my scor-pal and familiarize myself a little more with it. Well girls, I wish you all a great weekend!

9 comments:

craftyrachel said...

Very cute! I love how the blue ribbon looks with the whole thing. What does it look like opened up?

Monica said...

THat is so cute!! I'm going to order a scor-pal soon! I'm in Florida too.. near Tampa. Good luck in your SU business. I just signed up too!

Hels Sheridan said...

Such a cute card, that Scor-pal sounds great!! Hels SBS12

Tracy K said...

How cute. Love it.

Annapurna said...

Very cute. congrats on scoring a scor-pal

Catherine said...

how cute is this

Dawn said...

How cute is this card! And you got a Scor Pal - it's on my wish list for later in the year. I look forward to seeing what you create with it. You might enable me sooner than later ;-0

Sarah said...

How cute is he?!?! It's brilliant Wish we could get the Scor-pal in the UK!
xx :0)

Liz said...

Aw, that's so cute!

Liz x