Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm back!

I am so happy to be back in Sunny Florida. Boy did I miss my home, my family and definitely the warm weather. My event went very well considering some bad weather on Sunday. I have to say that was probably my most stressful day. I had people stranded in Salt Lake City, Denver and Grand Junckion. The airport in Aspen was shut down due to the weather (lots of snow) and I had to make a bunch of travel arrangements to get our people into Aspen that evening. We end up using private jets and a couple of buses. Everyone was exhansted when they finally made it in and I was mentally drained. Monday through Wednesday went pretty smooth. Everyone was happy the big boss was happy and I went home happy. I am sure glad its over. I have another big event in May but I am not going to worry about it till the end of April. I want to start working on some Easter cards for my nieces and nephews. I want these to be fun for them. After I am done with that project I will begin on Mother's Day cards. While on my event, I did not get a chance to make any cards or even color any of my stamped images. I did visit a few sites and bumped into a neat link for storing ribbon. One of my cyber friends posted it on her blog and I am now posting it on my blog. For any of you that are looking for neat ideas in storing your ribbon this site is very helpful. I plan to put all my ribbon on clothes pins this weekend. I currently have them in a draw. I just love this idea, its alot more organized than what I have and you can keep them out where you can see them. I have alot of catching up to do at home but will definitely visit my SBS12 to see how you are all doing. Thanks stampin mama for posting the link for the ribbon storage. I just love this idea!

6 comments:

craftyrachel said...

I love that idea for the ribbon! I'm definitely going to do that. I'm so glad your event turned out well, and glad you made it back home!

Jami said...

You've been tagged:)

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Dawn said...

welcome back! Glad your event turned out well and UGH! about the bad weather. I know you are glad the event is over!

Ruby Claire said...

WElcome back!! :D
Theres no place like home!
Glad you had a great time :D too bad about the bad weather though...
Have great week!
xx

Rosie said...

That's good news that you arrived home safe and your event was a success - even you can't control the weather!!
Fab idea about the ribbon... I need to find some of those pegs for mine, which resides in a large shoebox - fun to sort through, but not very tidy!
Hugs, Rosie sbs12

Tracy K said...

Hi, you have won my pif candy. Could you please email me your address and I will send it off to you. track456@btinternet.com