Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feeling very stress today!

I have so much to do and so little time. I just have today and tomorrow to get a million things done. I am definitely feeling the pressure at work trying to get everything packed so I can ship to Aspen. I am coordinating an event for 60+ people and they are all presidents and above to major airlines. The pressure is definitely on as I have to make sure everything is perfect and everyone is well taken care of. On top of all that I have my home I have to leave in order. Like I mentioned before, my little one is having her SAT testing on Monday and I am trying to prepare her for this testing plus getting her regular homework and studing done for this week test. Last night I did not have the energy to even try to make any cards. I did visit a stamp shop during lunch and picked up a penny black stamp (Greetings). I figured I'll stamp a bunch of images and while I am on my trip I can have fun coloring them. Well girls, I will chat with you all later tonight. I have a ton of working I need to start working on.

8 comments:

Yani said...

Hi Wendy,

Just to let you know that you're officially a member of the Scrappy Latin Bloggers ring. Thanks for your interest! Aaand don't stress out, ok?...LOL

Elisabeth said...

I know how you're feeling! I've got major deadlines due on the 15th (corporate tax returns) and I'm just about 1/2 way through them. Yuck!

I'm sure things will go fine for ya!

Rachel Webber said...

OMG! I feel dizzy just reading the list of things you have to do - good luck, I'm sure it will come together in the end. Good luck also for the little one with the SATs testing.

Hope you find time for card making soon - if only to slow down for a couple of minutes

Jami said...

Good luck with your event:) I'm sure everything will come together just fine.

Rosie said...

Goof luck with the trip and I hope you get a little time to yourself. Life sounds really manic for you at the moment... Hugs from across the Pond!

Sarah said...

Good luck with everything and that you manage to find some "me time" for crafting!
xx :0)

Dawn said...

I feel your stress. I plan several large conferences a year and stress right until the end AND it always turns out fine (of course because I stressed and worried right till the end)........

Don't forget to breathe!!! Have a safe trip!

Hels Sheridan said...

Hey there, hope that things have calmed down for you now and you have had chance to relax!! Hels SBS12 x