Friday, February 8, 2008

My first blogging post!

I finally took the step and set up my blog. I am hoping my daughter helps me with making it pretty for me, I am not too crazy with the blog colors. I've been scrapbooking for 3 years now and making cards for the past month. I love making cards and I’ve starting the stamping thing which my daughter and I are having lots of fun with. Its funny how I can be so creative with my scrapbooking pages and when it comes to making cards it takes me a while to set a template. I guess the small space I have to work with kind of freezes my brain. I'm getting the hang of it. Once I figure out how I can attach photos, I will attach a photo of my very first card. I used the twinkling h20 colors. Pretty interesting, I've never been good at painting anything and I was pretty impressed with this card. I was so impressed I make two of them, one for me and one to give to a friend. If there are any new bloggers out there I would love to hear from you.

0 comments: