Friday, February 22, 2008

Winobella


I am so glad its Friday! I am sure there is alot of us out there that feel the same way. My first grader gets so much homework that most of my evening goes in doing homework, studying sight words and spelling words, plus math work given during the week to prepare for Fridays test. On top of all that we have to read for 30 minutes. Most of the time I am done by 8:30 or 9:00pm. Once I am done with her I clean up the mess from dinner and than I finally have my time which is about 10:30pm or so. This is the time I use to do any of my card creations. I try to be in bed no later than 11:30pm. As you can see I don't have much time to do anything but I try my best to squeeze in some craft time. Last night I finished my winobella card. I had so much fun putting this card together. Like I said before, I just love doing character cards. I colored a few more winobellas I plan to put them together this weekend. I used the following material to put my card together:

Towbow markers and glitter pens for the wine glasses and the wine bottle.
Paper: Michaels (The Paper Co.)
Black
White
Red starburst translucent

Proxy Flower by making memories
Clear gemstones by heroarts

7 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!
LOVE the stamp you used!
xx
(SBS12)

Sarah said...

Great card! You make lovely cards in the small amount of time you have.
:0) SBS12

Annapurna said...

Nice card. Love the colors
xx
Anna

Hels Sheridan said...

Love this stamp...fab card xx Hels SBS12 xx

craftyrachel said...

So cute! I love this Bella card you made.

Vixykins said...

Lovely card Wendy, love the colours you've used

SBS12

Dawn said...

pretty card. These bella stamps are so cute.

WOW, 11:30? I would be a zombie and not worth anything the next day. Glad you do find a little time to create because your cards are lovely!

SBS12