Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's A Girl Thing!


I don't know about you, but I just love handbags. I picked up these stamps at a Scrapbooking and stamping expo I attended a few weeks ago. The stamps are by Danami Designs. I have quite a few of Danami stamps. Her stamps are fun, girly and elegant.
Below are the materials used to put my card together.



White cardstock
Black cardstock
Danami stamps (purse trio)
Danami stamp borders (trio)
Very fine glitter
Flower gemstone by Made by Me (Target)
Paper: Bright pink by The Paper Co.
Ink: Versa fine, black onyx
Glue foam dots for the purses
Tombow markers and colored pencils

I visited our SBS12 forum last night and I just love it. Elizabeth and Dawn did a great job putting it together. I love the swap idea. I am just having a hard time deciding which stamp to use for my swap. I am going to try to get this together before my travel on Friday so I can mail my stamp images to Dawn no later than next week. I have a full schedule this week trying to get all my housework done before I leave and also working with my daughter to prepare her for her SAT testing which starts on Monday. Well girls, thanks for visiting and I will chat with you all later today or tomorrow. I forgot to mention, we are having a heatwave here in Florida. The temperature is suppose to go up to the 90's today which is unsual for this time of year. Normally in February the temperature is anywhere from the 70's to low 80's. Too bad I am at work and not at the beach enjoying this beautiful day!

5 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

AWESOME swaps hey??
LOVELY card!
Love the colours!!
xx

Elisabeth said...

How elegant!! I too love the colors!! I'm ready for all of us to get on board over there so we can get started. Don't want anyone to feel left out. =(

Jami said...

The purses are very cute. I love how they pop off the card.

Annapurna said...

I love those handbags. Can't get enough. Love the coloring too. Good luck with the event.
xx
Anna

Lesli said...

Beautiful Card !!!