Thursday, February 21, 2008

Advice on taking better pictures



Okay, I go to others peoples blog and I see they all have nice pictures of their cards or scrapbooking pages. It seems all the photos I take look dark and blah! Not sure what I am doing wrong. If I put the card in too much lighting it comes out looking too white if I put it in moderate light it looks dull looking. I need some suggestions on taking better pictures of my cards. I worked on these two last night. I know some of my sisters left me comments on the cards thinking they are bellas, the stamp used on the cards were made with the mimi stamps from Danami designs. I did stamp some bella stamps last night, I stamp winobella, I stamped about three of them and plan to color them tonight and maybe even put a card together. In my opinion, I love the character stamps, especially the girly ones. I stamp a few for my six year old daughter last night of winobella and she just sat there and colored away. This was our quiet time last night after an hour or so of homework and studying her spelling words.

6 comments:

Tracy K said...

Just to say hi from another member of the sisterhood.
Note your in Florida, must get you to tell me some good craft places out there sometime.

Sarah said...

Wish I could help with the question, but I'm not much better! I think some people enhance theirs in a graphics program. Still, the cards are great, so no worries there! :0)

Jami said...

I wish I could help you, my pics don't seem to turn out very nice either. When you get your answer let me know:)

Elisabeth said...

Cute cards!!

What I've done is turn on the lights in the room, keep the flash on, stand back from the card and zoom in. It seems to work. Plus I'll lighten it in my photo editting program if it still comes out too dark.

Rosie said...

Hi from Rosie @ SBS12... as for pics - do you use Windows Picture Viewer on your PC? It's so easy to make your pics look great before you upload them using the editing bits...
Welcome to the Sisterhood hunni!

Unknown said...

okay I've decided that you and I suffer from the same afliction...a glitter adiction...welcom to my world LOL...my dog, cat and child are constantly covered. My DH comes home and knows what color project I've been working on by the glitter all over the house!

I love these...