Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Mimi card

Life is beginning to feel like normal again. These past couple of weeks were really long and stressful. Last night I was able to finish up my mimi card. Sometimes I have a hard time picking the background paper. Not sure if its because I don't have the right variety of colors and patterns or if I am just being picky. Well I colored mini with watercolors pencils and than gave it a little touch with the extra fine glitter. I went to a scrapbooking and stamping expo about a week ago and purchased a few glue pens. They are the best. You outline whatever you want to add glitter too than you sprinkle your glitter on top. Works great in small areas. I was able to start on another mimi card. This one is too cute, its mimi at the spa with her two friends. I will post it tomorrow, I still have to finish it. I haven't heard from any of my sisters today. I hope to hear from them soon!

3 comments:

Rachel Webber said...

Lovely card, think I will have to invest in Bella's when I have some spare cash.

Take care

Rachel W (SBS 12)

Liz said...

That's gorgeous! My friend introduced me to glue pens only recently - aren't they brilliant? :)

Liz

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful!! Awesome job! The Bellas are starting to grow on me.