Friday, February 15, 2008

Its Friday!


Boy am I glad its Friday. Its been a long week for me. I'm planning a big event for next month and finalizing all the small details has me exhausted, not to mention the planning of my grand-daughters birthday this Sunday. I plan to take it easy on Monday and hopefully squeez in time to make a card or two, maybe even three. I hope to hear from more of the sisterhood 12 so I can get to know them all. I hope all you sisters had a Happy Valentines Day yesterday. I decided I did not want to go out and wait 2-3 hours at a restuarant. Instead my hubby and I made a nice dinner and spent it with the family. Here is a card I made using the same butterfly stencil except I just kept it very simple, I loved the look, simple and elegant. Not sure if you can read the wording on the card, it says Let's Chat!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Welcome to the "sisterhood"

I look forward to getting to know you through the sisters and sharing ideas and challenges, etc!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Crafting!

Yani said...

Hi there,

First of all, let me tell you that you make such terrific cards. I'm so impressed. Great job! Also, in order to complete your membership with Scrappy Latin Bloggers webring, you have to put the ring code in your blog. Let me know if you need with help with this, ok? Have a great day!

Annapurna said...

I like the simple and elegant card.
Welcome to the sisterhood. I was waiting for the sisterhood site to update the list before I update the list, but could not wait anymore :-)
Anna

Elisabeth said...

I love that card....so simple and elegant. I love the embossing effect on white paper.

Look forward to getting to know you too.

:hugs:

Elisabeth said...

P.S.

Where did you get the stencil from?

Rachel Webber said...

Hi & welcome to the Sisterhood.

Love your blog and look forward to getting to know you and sharing ideas!

craftyrachel said...

Wonderful card! I love the green ribbon, especially.

Oh, and email me at divastamps at myctmh dot com. SBS-12 business :)

Sarah said...

Hi,

Another "Sister" here.

Look forward to getting to know you and see more of your lovely cards.

Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

xx :0)

Hels Sheridan said...

Hi there, just popping into say Hi to a fellow "sister" ...love your work xx