Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some of my creations!


This is one of the cards I made last week. This week I haven't done much since I'm helping my daughter with the planning of my grand-daughters birthday, she turns 1 on Sunday and we are throwing a big party. I will make sure to post some photos of the party on Monday. Stay tuned! In doing this card I used the dry embossing method and cut out the little critter. In creating my cards I never really jotted down what I used or the steps to put them together. Now that I am blogging more and I am also part of a sisterhood I plan to jot down all the details so I can give more of a description of my cards.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

That is totally cute!!! I may have to "borrow" this one from ya! =)

SBS12

Wendy said...

I'm glad you liked the card. It really was easy to put together. I plan to upload another card I did using the same ladybug stencil.

Sonia said...

I love ladybug... beautiful card!!!