Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sisterhood 12 of the Blogging Stampers

While reading some blogs at splitcoaststampers I received a blog reply from Crafty Tracey. Little did I know that logging on to her blog I was going to be lead to a whole new world of blogging. I clicked on the link for Sisterhood and signed up immediately. I am new to blogging and was hoping to find a place where I can connect with a few people and get to know them and share our passion for scrapbooking and rubber stamping. I am excited about this sisterhood and I can't wait to start exchanging stories, ideas, inspiration from all my sisters.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Welcome aboard!! We are going to have tons of fun!! =)

SBS 12

craftyrachel said...

Hi! It's so good to have you in our sisterhood. All the SBS-12 sisters seem so nice and talented, so you will fit right in. I am looking forward to getting to know you!
Hugs,
-Rachel

Vixykins said...

A quick hello from a fellow sister. Welcome!

Vix SBS12