Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stamping bella stamps

I just received my new stamping bella stamps. They are the cutest stamps ever. Since they were a gift from a friend they were ordered unmounted. Since I am a new stamper, all my stamps are mounted. These stamps came unmounted. I need to figure out which is best the acrylic blocks or purchase the wood blocks. Seems this stamping thing always has me on a mission. I made two cards last night that I need to download unto my computer so I can post. One of the stamps were from Denami Designs, I loved how the card came out. I personally think it was not bad for a newbie. Let me start my download and we will chat later.

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I have a ton of SU sets that I have recently started to unmount. I love them unmounted. Much easier and less bulky to store. Plus, I can see exactly where the imaging is going to be stamped at. If you want some of my wood blocks, I'd be happy to mail them to you. Otherwise, I'm just going to throw them away.