Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Blog Look - What do you think?

I want to apologize for not updating my blog since my return from Ocala. Between work, home and preparing for our Easter Event I was left with no time for cards or to even blog. I am sure most of you have notice my new blog layout. I have to give a shout out to Shauna at See My Designs for giving my blog this new look. I wasn't really happy with my other blog look and my daughter was too busy to work on my blog. Shauna worked on one of my other blog friends blog "Stampin Mami" and I just loved it and wanted to change mine right away. So if any of you are looking for a new blog look send Shauna an email and she will be more than happy to set it up for you for a small fee. I know there are alot of free blog templates out there but I wanted a customized blog look and when I last tried those free templates I lost most of my links. It was definitely alot easier having Shauna work on my blog look. Okay, enough with the blog look. I promised to post a few photos of my trip to Ocala, especially the ones with the animals. I'm not sure why, but I keep getting error messages everytime I try to upload the photos to the blog. Once I figure this out I will post the photos. I almost forgot to mention that I received my PIF Candy(Pass It Forward) from Tracy (UK), one of my SBS12 sisters. I was so excited when I received my first PIF candy, she really sent alot of nice things. I took a photo of my pif candy but I am having trouble posting my photos. So ladies the first 3 people to post on my blog today will recieve some PIF from me. Just remember once you receive the PIF candy from me you need to pass on some PIF to the first three people that post on your blog.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Annapurna said...

Love the new look. Nice to know someone who can work on your behalf right?

Rachel Webber said...

Great new look, look forward to seeing your pictures once you have sorted out uploading!

Yani said...

Hi Wendy,

Your blog looks terrific! VERY feminine...LOL ;)

Tracy K said...

Love the new look

Just Me said...

I too love the look!

Stampin Cats said...

Your blog looks great. Hope you had a great easter.

Dawn said...

I love the new look!