Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shame On Me!

Shame on me, I've been a bad blogger! I haven't updated my blog in over a week and can kick myself for not doing so. Unfortunately, sometimes life becomes a little to hectic that there is so much you can do in a day. Well I've been busy the past two weeks trying to complete my complicated taxes and I am so happy that April 15th came and went. I am finally feeling relax now that my taxes are completed and are with uncle Sam. I haven't done much of any stamping or scrapbooking which I am missing dearly. I plan to get together with my friends this weekend to do some Mothers Day cards and maybe some scrapbooking. I will post whatever project I work on next week. I haven't been blogging much but I have definitely been busy putting together the PIF candy I had to send out plus putting together the bella swap to mail out to my SBS12 sisters. On top of that I signed up for a secret mothers day swap and was workinig on that. I have actually been busy! Well this is my update, thanks for visiting and we will chat tomorrow.

Photobucket

5 comments:

craftyrachel said...

Good to see a post from you! Thanks so much for doing the Bella swap. As you probably figured out, I just threw in a $4.60 stamp. It will go perfectly on a Priority envelope. I hope you don't mind filling it out. I got to the post office and realized I hadn't included a SASE! I hope this works just as well. Thanks for your extra effort!

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Nice to see you blogging again.

Well done on getting your taxes done.

take care
Tracyx

Liz said...

Aw don't worry Wendy. Just blog & craft when you feel like it or it'll start turning into a chore!

Liz x

Rachel Webber said...

Hope you've been having a really crafty weekend & look forward to seeing your latest projects in your next posts!

Hels Sheridan said...

Hiya, I know what you mean about time whizzing past!! Good to see you about again though...Hels x